Sunday 4 January 2009

House M.D

Whats a good way to avoid studying for University exams?

WATCH THE WHOLE OF HOUSE SERIES 4!!!

Not only is it an effective distraction, but it's also very factual. Factual in a medical mystery way, that I don't quite fully understand a lot of but I don't care. Why don't I care? Well my friends, that is because Hugh Laurie has become pretty much one of the hottest guys on T.V (behind Milo Ventimiligia, Jesse Spencer, David Tennant, aaaaand any other guy above 30 really.) And believe me, I know that sounds weird...mainly because he's like 30years my senior, but the dude HAS got something! Designer stubble maybe...and the sexy limp. :P
I'll admit it was hard to get into House at the beginning, purely because I couldn't take Laurie seriously. (URM...FRY AND LAURIE ANYONE?!) But after my brother kept watching it infront of me, I got hooked. It's beyond frustrating when a sibling does something right. ]:

So yeah, end of series 4 and I cannot even begin to tell you how desperate I am to get series 5 in my home!!! But seeing as it's still airing in America just now, I guess it's gonna be like 6 months till the UK get it.

Maybe that's a good thing...I might be able to finally get some work done for Uni...


...Nah, I'll go watch Heroes instead! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment