Monday 5 January 2009

Tutorials anyone?

So one of my main interests is graphic design/art and I make a lot of little pointless things on Photoshop CS3 (I'm not updating it until I absolutley need too...I have no money and love CS3 lol), like forum sigs, wallpapers, display pics, banners etc. I do have a deviantArt page and I have had a fair amount of views (for ME anyways), so Im thinking I may post some simple tutorials on here. Why do I say simple? Well because they will be simple. I'm completley self-taught with Photoshop. I was very bored during a 2 week school holiday in Oct.2007 and made myself learn to make things through it. So I'm not the most professional but I am proud of some of the things I've made considering the lack of teaching.

Anyways, not completely decided on this yet. I have a lot of stuff going on with Uni at the moment and well, for the last few months so photoshop has been kinda on the back burner. I'm gonna try and use any spare time I have with it though sooooo keep your eyes peeled for some graphics! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment